Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Color Planning - Roses

Ah, with all of the colors roses come in, this should be fun.  If I do the lilies golden tones rather than the white edged pink Stargazers, I may go for the two-tone rose to add interest. I plan to save those roses for LAST.  I think the thought of working with 8-value swatches is the biggest thing that has kept me from starting this rug.


My plan is to study the rose carefully, proceed slowly (and sign up for a rug camp with a teacher who can help!)




1 comment:

  1. I bow to the master an 8 value swatch! I have never attempted such a feat. I looked back at your finished rug, wonderful. I will take a close up of the rug. I just think that people are sick of seeing that same old rug.
    thank you for your visit and comment.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete